100 Word Challenge: flame, swimming, celebrated, white, tomorrow

The FLAME was SWIMMING across the grass as the coupled CELEBRATED their marriage on the other hill beyond the fields of fresh wheat and crops growing from the valley below. I turned around and realised the flames had climbed their way up the hill and we’re heading their way down I turned around in desperation looking at the couple and their guests holding little delecate flutes of WHITE wine.The flame spread quickly I looked across the fields of crops and realised I could warn them and stop this disaster from happening. I bolted down the hill with all my energy flying out of me. By the time I got to the next hill the fire was to close but at least I knew I had tried. But TOMORROW would be another day…

One thought on “100 Word Challenge: flame, swimming, celebrated, white, tomorrow

1. Lovely descriptive writing Grace. It was great to see the use of personification with “the flames climbed their way up the hill”. It would be worthwhile asking someone to read your work before publishing to help sort out some spelling errors. Another trick is to read your work aloud so you can hear where the punctuation is missing. This writing was descriptive and really engaged the audience – well done.